Netmax technologies is providing state of the art android training in Chandigarh , punjab and haryana .
Android is a software stack for mobile devices that includes an operating system, middleware and key applications. The Android SDK provides the tools and APIs necessary to begin developing applications on the Android platform using the Java programming language.
Features of Android Training in Chandigarh
- Application framework enabling reuse and replacement of components
- Dalvik virtual machine optimized for mobile devices
- Integrated browser based on the open source WebKit engine
- Optimized graphics powered by a custom 2D graphics library; 3D graphics based on the OpenGL ES 1.0 specification (hardware acceleration optional)
- SQLite for structured data storage
- Media support for common audio, video, and still image formats (MPEG4, H.264, MP3, AAC, AMR, JPG, PNG, GIF)
- GSM Telephony (hardware dependent)
- Bluetooth, EDGE, 3G, and WiFi (hardware dependent)
- Camera, GPS, compass, and accelerometer (hardware dependent)
- Rich development environment including a device emulator, tools for debugging, memory and performance profiling, and a plugin for the Eclipse IDE
- Basics of linux.
- Key Concepts.
- Embedded Linux and RTOS Quik Start.
Setting Andriod Development Environment
- Installing Software Development Kit
- Overview of SDK tools and Sample code
- Using the Eclipse Andriod Developer Tools.
Andriod Application Development Launch
- Using SDK emulator.
- Runtime Configurations,Andriod Virtual Devices(AVDs).
- Accessing the Andriod file system.
- Pusing and Pulling files.
- Accessing and filtering system logs.
- Examining device processses,virtual machines and threads.
Andriod Basic Application Design
- Desigining the Graphical User Interface.
- Exploring 2D Graphics.
- Storing Local Data(Internal Memory and MMC).
- Playing and Recording video and audio.
- Adding sound and video to applications.
- Using the camera
Networking and Sensors
- Internet Connectivity
- Locating and Sensing(eg.GPS and Accelerarometer).
- SQL database for applications.
- Data binding
- SQL lite
- Content Provider
- Introductin to Open GL
- Building Open GL Programs
- Multitouch User Interface
- Multi-touch events
- Drag and Pinch events
Testing,Signing and Publishing your Application
- Test our application
- Signing Certificate and API Key
- Creating and attaching an icon and Label
- Signing the application
- Versioning your application
- Publishing in the Andriod Market.