How to install Usbasp Driver Software in Windows 8.1. start using Avr Usbasp with windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10. this article explains all Steps for how to install usbasp driver in Windows 10, Windows 8, winodws8.1 and windows 7.
- Usbasp is not working with windows 10 and windows 8 as there is driver restriction for non-digitally signed drivers to be installed in windows, only digitally signed drivers are allowed in Windows 8 and Windows 10.
This is how to install Usbasp Programmer and driver on Windows 10 and Windows 8 and also 8.1.after this, you will be able to program all popular AVR microcontrollers and as well as Arduino and open source drones using famous AVR burner Usbasp.
- When you will try to install usb asp in windows 10 and windows you will get error message like this one
- Therefore we have to disable the signature checking in Windows 8 and Windows 10 So here are the Steps involved in disabling signature checking for drivers in Windows 10 and Windows 8.
- First, download this driver file for USB asp and save to downloads or desktop location and extract it using zip extractor
windows 8 and windows 10 usbasp drivers libusb_184.108.40.206 x86 and x64 bit << download this driver file here
- Next important step now we have to disable driver signature checking in Windows 8 and Windows 10, Now Hold the Shift key and restart your computer by clicking on restart button. the computer will restart with some clicking on options on your screen .so there will be a bunch of options. when you click restart button you will see some advanced options. click on startup settings button
- Now you have to click on the option to select Troubleshoot.Click Troubleshoot button on this screen
- when you click troubleshoot button you will see a new screen, on this screen click on the Advanced options button.
- after you click advanced options button on this screen you will get a new screen that will tell you that your computer will now restart after restart you will get a bunch of option for your windows. Now you simply click no restart button.
- when your computer reboots it will show you this screen. when you see this screen after your computer restarts, you have to select 7th option ( i.e. the real option that will disable windows driver signature detection on your computer ) so now click 7 from your keyboard buttons . after that your PC will start windows normally but now with disabled driver signature detection.
- Now go to Device manager again after restart click on usbasp icon in the devices list and try to install usb asp driver using browse for drivers option
- Select right driver folder where you have downloaded and extracted the drivers for usbasp.
- now ignore the windows warning option that these drivers are not verified by windows and click ok
- after this, you will see usbasp drivers are successfully installed and working in windows 8 and as well as Windows 10, whichever is your case.
Hope you Like this post about how to install usbasp driver in Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 as well as how to install usbasp driver install in Windows 10. this article is updated on https://netmaxtech.com for helping the user to install usbasp.
Netmax Technologies Pvt Ltd is an Indian based company with its headquarters in Chandigarh, India. Netmax technologies have a big team of Embedded Systems Experts you can contact Netmax team for Embedded Systems Training in AVR, ARM, PIC, Arduino and Raspberry PI Embedded Linux.
Contact us for Embedded system application development and training
Netmax Technologies Pvt Ltd
Address: SCO 198, 3rd floor, Sector-34 A, Chandigarh, 160034
Email | email@example.com
Phone:+ 919872805481 , 0172 434 6047