India's No - 1 Training Institute
For VMware training In Chandigarh
48000+ Professionals trained, 2000+ Batches, 9.6/10 Average Rating By Industry Experts
Before Virtualization the IT infrastructure was increasing and there was need of high volumes of server infrastructure in the data enters. The x86 servers were designed to run single OS on single server hardware. The servers were using only about 15% of the available capacity of the hardware. That was inefficient method of using resources.
Virtualization creates virtual version of hardware. Using Virtualization the single server system can install multiple operating systems. The server hardware resources are divided into various O/S that is installed on server. The different O/S access can be given to the user. The user does not realise the presence of virtualization and they get independent O/S access as they were getting earlier without virtualization. This will improve efficiency and provide economies. Netmax is providing training in VMware technonologies from last 5 years. They are the best VMware training company in Chandigarh and North India.
Netmax Technologies is providing world class Vmware training . Netmax has dedicated IBM based virtualization Servers for VMware ESXi practicals .VMware is industry’s most deployed Virtulization & Cloud management technology. VMware has built Virtualization solution on vSphere with Operation management platform.Netmax technologies provide best training in vitualization in Chandigarh.
VMware virtualization saves lot of money to build your datacenters because less number of physical server hardware will be used & by automation O/S expenses are reduced.Virtualization reduces downtime by great extent & ensures 99.99% uptime to our datacenters.Netmax technologies is using latests VMware virtulization softwares to provide best virtulization and cloud training in chandigarh
Virtualization was adopted by Industry as it changed the Data Centre infrastructure.
VMWARE Course In Chandigarh
Become a VMWARE Professional
VMware training Certifications
NetMax Technologies Pvt Ltd is one of the few training provider of VMware in India. NetMax technologies provide best VMware training in Chandigarh with live practical by expert faculties in virtualization powered by VMware Certifications. This prestigious certification of VMware will enhance your skills that are required for implementing virtualization in modern data centers.
VMware is world leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure implementation. This certification is the right platform for someone who wants to work in giant datacenters like Google, Facebook, Amazon and millions of other corporate networks. VMware training Courses at NetMax Technologies Pvt Ltd provides hands-on experience on different types of VMware skills. NetMax provides the best training in VMware virtualization and make the professionals with thorough understanding of all kind of concept of virtualization.
Our VMWARE Course Topics:
Virtualization can be further divided into three areas
1) Server Virtualization
This type of Virtualization spares user from all the technicalities and complications of physical hardware server infrastructure. The server hardware resource is shared between O/S that will be installed on the hardware. Multiple O/S will be installed on same hardware, and resources will be divided which were under utilisation before virtualization.
2) Network Virtualization
Network Virtualization divides the network in different channels or parts that canBe assigned to particular device in real time. All the network resources are combined and then split the bandwidth into channels which is provided to particular device.
3) Storage Virtualization
The Storage Virtualization pools the physical storage from multiple storage location
And appears them to be a single storage that is managed by single management station. This type of virtualization is also called Storage Area Networks (SAN)
- Software-defined data center
- Deploy an ESXi host and create virtual machines
- vCenter Server architecture
- Deploy a vCenter Server instance or VMware vCenter Server Appliance
- Use vCenter Server to manage an ESXi host
- Configure and manage vSphere infrastructure with VMware vSphere Client and VMware vSphere Web Client
- Configure virtual networks with vSphere standard switches
- Use vCenter Server to manage various types of host storage
- Manage virtual machines, templates, clones, and snapshots
- Create a vApp
- Use the content library
- Migrate virtual machines with VMware vSphere vMotion
- Use VMware vSphere Storage vMotion to migrate virtual machine storage
- Monitor resource usage and manage resource pools
- Use VMware vRealize Operations Manager to identify and solve issues through analytics and alerts
- Manage VMware vSphere High Availability and VMware vSphere Fault Tolerance
- Use VMware vSphere Replication and VMware vSphere Data Protection to replicate virtual machines and perform data recovery
- Use VMware vSphere Distributed Resource Scheduler clusters to improve host scalability
- Use vSphere distributed switches to improve network scalability
- Use VMware vSphere Update Manager to apply patches
- Perform basic troubleshooting of ESXi hosts, virtual machines, and vCenter Server