Create Desktop, Web and Mobile Apps
Why to Learn Java
Core java is the first course to enter in world of Java Programming. This course will include CLI based programming to understand OOPS concepts and IDE based programming for good looking GUI applications. Core java course covers pre-requisites which are required for creating web applications.After the course students are able to Design Desktop Applications in Java
Core JAVA Desktop Apps:-
Desktop applications are the software which are used on Computers for various purposes. When we will create application in JAVA in contrast to DotNet Platform, The application will work on Windows, Linux as well as macOS. So one desktop application is sufficient for all operating systems and any processor.
Advance JAVA Course Objective
Advance Java is intended for developing Enterprise applications. This course is also referred as Java Enterprise Edition training course. Students will design Client end and Server end of application by understanding life-cycles of Servlet & JSP.Projects based on Advanced Frameworks like EJB, Hibernate & struts are also covered in course.
Our course start with basic understanding of Core Java, Developing basic Web Application and creating advance projects with the help of frameworks.
Live Project Work
We consider projects as most important part of training. We will cover Topics in Class will proceed by developing multiple projects and implementing technology in the project. Then students will create their individual projects. Project deployment on internet is also covered.
Students can design Mobile Applications in JAVA using Java Mobile Edition but as of now Android Application Development in Java is much popular.
COURSE OVERVIEW OF CORE JAVA
Course Details for Training in Java Development :
- Intro to JAVA Software Technology.
- whats the difference C, C++ & JAVA .
- Arrays and control statements in java.
- Methods & Classes in Java.
Classes & Objects in java
- Constructor and Destructor in java
- Encapsulation and Abstraction in java
- Inheritance in java
- Polymorphism in java
- java Packages.
- Interfaces development in java.
Multithreading & Exceptions in java
- Exception Handling in java
- Multithreaded Programming in java
- Coding Conventions
- java’s Collection Framework.
- Intro to Java API.
- String & String Buffer Class in java.
Applets & AWT in java
- Wrapper Class and application
- I/O Basics in java
- Applets in java
- Introduction to Abstract Window Tool Kit (AWT) in java.
- Project work and implementation in java.
Swings framework in java
- Introduction to Swings framework
- Difference between java Swings frameworks & AWT
Databases application in java
- Introduction to SQL database and java connectivity
- Introduction to JAVA Database Connectivity (JDBC) in Java programming.
- Application of Java Database Connectivity (jdbc) in java programming.
MVC in java(introduction)
- Introduction to MVC Architecture and frameworks
- Project Work with mvc framework
COURSE OVERVIEW OF ADVANCE JAVA
Application of Swing framework components
- Menus and Menubars in swing framework
- Tabbed pane in swing
- using Dailog boxes in swing
- Tables in swing
- implementaing Progress bar in swing
- implementing Slider in swing
- Swing container and application
JDBC database connectivity
- RDBMS concept in java
- My SQL database connectivity in java
- JDBC/ODBC Bridge in java
- Database connectivity using DSN in java
Java Servlet in java development
- Server side technologies in java development
- Servlet Life cycle
- Http & generic servlet
- Using JDBC in servlet
Java 2 platform(j2ee)
- life cycle in jsp
- JSP architecture(Directives,Declaration,Scriptlets,Expression)
- Developing dynamic webpages with jsp
- html in JSP pages and its application
- Mixing html with scriplets and its application
Hibernate framework application
- Working on Hibernate framework
- Hibernate framework , its advantage and disadvantage
- Using Hibernate framework in a live application
JavaBeans API in java
- Java Beans advantages and its application
- Java Beans API detailed implementation
Struts framework (J2EE)
- Struts framework Architecture and details
- Struts frameworks Components
- Internationalization in sturts frameworks
- Validator Framework in stuts
- Error Handling in framework
- Database Connectivity in sturts framework
EJB (Enterprises Java Beans)
- EJB detailed Architecture
- Messaging in E java beans framework
IDE (Integrated Development Environment) used with java development
- Edit Plus
- Text Pad
- Eclipse advance ide with java
- Java Beans ide
MVC Architecture application
Client & Web Tier Architecture application
JSP Application deployment
basic Design and html
- HTML application
- CSS design
- XML design
- XHTML design
- AJAX design
JSP application and development
- Transactions Using JSP
- Cookies & Session Management with jsp
jsp based project work ,Testing and Documentation of project